Terms & Conditions
Any use by you of the website at www.ovdrum.co.uk (Website) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy and Cookies Notice. The following Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who access this Website.
O.V.D. is made by William Grant & Sons the parent company of which is William Grant & Sons Limited, registered in Scotland with company number 131772 and registered office at The Glenfiddich Distillery, Dufftown, Banffshire, AB55 4DH. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE VIEWING THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘Company’ within this policy and within the Privacy and Cookies Notice are deemed to refer to William Grant & Sons Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
1.You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
2.The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
3.It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy and Cookies Notice.
4.Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials and bottle designs) are owned or licensed by the Company.
5.Without limitation, the trademarks and all related logos, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with the Glenfiddich brand are owned by the Company.
6. Any other product names and images used in this Website are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks included in such product names and images are the property of their respective owners.
7.Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, commercially exploited or adapted in any way without the prior written consent of the Company.
8.Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
SERVICE ACCESS & ACCEPTABLE USE
9.The Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
10.Without prejudice to Clause 9, the Company reserves the right to suspend, terminate or restrict access to the Website if these Terms and Conditions are breached.
11.You shall keep any passwords and usernames allocated to you confidential and the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the username and password if the Company suspects non-compliance by you with these Terms and Conditions.
12.You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any form of spam;
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
• to undertake any other activity that would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (UK).
13.Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under our Privacy and Cookies Notice , where you are invited to submit any contribution to this Website (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) you grant the Company a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, communicate to the public and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, consistent with privacy restrictions set forth in the Company’s Privacy and Cookies Notice. If you do not wish to grant such rights to the Company, you should not submit your contribution to this Website.
14.By submitting your content to this Website, you also:
• warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Company for all the purposes specified above; and
• agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and the other purposes specified above.